(S69) C - Russ Germain, TPE: 30

Russ Germain

3 minutes ago, Russ Germain said:

Player Information

Username: Russ Germain

Player Name: Russ Germain

Recruited From: Member (another user on a website told us about it)

Position: C

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Which website would that be? Let me know if I can help with getting you start or if you have any questions!

@Russ Germain

Welcome to the VHL! :) My name is Zack, I go by InstantRockstar here, and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. We have a great opportunity for you on our team, that I think you'd enjoy a lot! We're offering you second line minutes as our 2C with PP and PK time to take over from a recently inactive center we have on the team. We'd love to grow our team and our community and add you to a very active core as is . 

If you'd like to come join us quote this offer and accept it! 

More GM's will offer on you as well, so you can choose to wait to accept, or just accept it anytime. 

Regardless of your decision, enjoy your experience here, there is a lot of fun to be had and a lot of great GM's, you can't make a bad choice. 

Cheers. 

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Russ Germain and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to extend you an offer. We're short on centers at the moment, and I'd love to get you on the team.

If you sign with the Hounds, you'll be on a team headed for success, and I'll be able to get you second-line placement with time on both the power play and penalty kill. You'll also be in one of the league's best locker rooms, full of active and interesting people who are all here to help you succeed.

If this sounds good to you, just quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the team, and we'll get you on our roster.

All in all, good luck, and feel free to ask any questions you might have!

-Gustav

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there @Russ Germain and welcome to VHL!

When it comes to teams where you would want to play at, Houston is the place where wins and fun meets amazing people! We are offering you a spot on our roster that is planning to compete for the Founder's Cup in VHLM! We are the team that already has a quality list of players, so what we can offer is 3rd forward line ice-time and a chance to grow with many talented players around! Let's make our journey better together!

Be sure to wait for other offers too, to see what suits best your needs on ice!

In the end, no matter what team you choose I wish you the best is your VHLM/VHL career and I truly hope to see you around! 

GM John Frostbeard

5 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Russ Germain and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to extend you an offer. We're short on centers at the moment, and I'd love to get you on the team.

If you sign with the Hounds, you'll be on a team headed for success, and I'll be able to get you second-line placement with time on both the power play and penalty kill. You'll also be in one of the league's best locker rooms, full of active and interesting people who are all here to help you succeed.

If this sounds good to you, just quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the team, and we'll get you on our roster.

All in all, good luck, and feel free to ask any questions you might have!

-Gustav

I accept your offer, thank you!  I am excited.

18 hours ago, Russ Germain said:

Player Information

Username: Russ Germain

Player Name: Russ Germain

Recruited From: Member (another user on a website told us about it)

Position: C

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program.

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!