(S70) RW - Casey Laflamme, TPE: 32

AnthonyOuellet

Allright, I went away last time with my other guy, but now that hockey is back, I feel like I have the motivation to put some time in VHL, with the welfare thing it's cool too, can work both VHL & SBA 

Not sure how everything works here but ill give it a shot, maybe this player will be good

Hey @AnthonyOuellet, you seem to know how this goes so I won't post a wall of pre-written text. You can possibly be "on a team" to win a cup, without playing minutes, or you can explore teams that will be great in the future, and one of those is definitely Saskatoon Wild. who probably has the best picks for the upcoming draft.

So check us out, either just our picks and players, or come check out our Discord.

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

5 minutes ago, Elmebeck said:

Hey @AnthonyOuellet, you seem to know how this goes so I won't post a wall of pre-written text. You can possibly be "on a team" to win a cup, without playing minutes, or you can explore teams that will be great in the future, and one of those is definitely Saskatoon Wild. who probably has the best picks for the upcoming draft.

So check us out, either just our picks and players, or come check out our Discord.

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

interesting, when is the next draft, should I wait ? 

Just like in two weeks or so. You're perfect timing as you can get some TPE, but you can't choose your team for next season.

I would say just go for it, get in TPE for these two-three weeks and hope a decent team drafts you (I think basically all in VHLM are good to be honest... even Halifax).

Right now you can choose how to end this season... which again, you can go with some later offers from the top runners, or go with us at the bottom. :) Anyway, offer is still open to check us out on Discord, we have pretty good support for our players I think.

(but no guarantee where you go for next season, I guess, draft and all)

Edited by Elmebeck

3 minutes ago, Elmebeck said:

Just like in two weeks or so. You're perfect timing as you can get some TPE, but you can't chose your team for next season.

I would say just go for it, get in TPE for these two-three weeks and hope a decent team drafts you (I think basically all in VHLM are good to be honest).

Right now you can choose how to end this season... which again, you can go with some later offers from the top runners, or go with us at the bottom. :) Anyway, offer is still open to check us out on Discord, we have pretty good support for our players I think.

(but no guarantee where you go for next season, I guess, draft and all)

allright ill play with you guys! looks decent to me, ill ask some questions for sure haha! 

2 minutes ago, AnthonyOuellet said:

allright ill play with you guys! looks decent to me, ill ask some questions for sure haha! 

Welcome back and good luck with Saskatoon!

On 10/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, AnthonyOuellet said:

Player Information

Username: AnthonyOuellet

Player Name: Casey Laflamme

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: RW

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!