Team Europe still favorites as the WJC ramps up [1/2]

Elmebeck

ixPcmzG.png
(Photo by Associated Victory Press, @Steve)

After technical problems with the venue, ice being way too soft and another French strike by the Union of Zamboni Drivers the WJC got moved from Palais de Sports in Sorbonne to Eis Arena Wolfsburg in Germany.

The delay of the start of the tournament seems to have benefited Team Europe even more, if they were the slated favorites earlier they have pulled away even more now.

VSN expert talking head explains, "They now have several player near, or even over the 350 TPE, but the roster stands as it was picked. So it is indeed a formidable team, perhaps one of the best in WJC history."

Fredrik Elmebeck, who only got picked because his father runs the team, a filthy display of nepotism, celeberated on Twitter that he was "Going to tear shit up for Europe, I'll probably hit 350 too!"

Due to insurance and cost reasons the VHL were ready to pull their players from participating, but after negotiations the world organization managed to come to an agreement by having the VHLM logo on all jerseys for the tournament.

(Bold everything, underline the rest)

Review: As a native American, I feel obligated to hate this post lol. Hmmmm some bolding and underline looked good for this article and it was sweet and short. Wait no, Europe are delusional people thinking to win again my beloved country so this article is not valid! (Im joking) Anyway, I hope we will see more news around this article and am hoping the best for this team

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Team Europe still favorites as the WJC ramps up [1/2]