Relieved from hard working in multiple sim leagues

hedgehog337

This perhaps will become the first of many articles that will only be claimed for this league. I have EFL as well, but the motivation was lost very quicckly. Need more vacations or sick leaves for coming back lol. That feeling when my second league is NSFL. And lowkey I think I can even try another another player who obviously will be kicker. It's so fun to collect awards, even if this is kicker/punter ones. 

Anyways, back to subject. I won't tell much about my opinion on this situation, just going to tell what was happening with me during this debacle. 

So, the game 6 was simmed and everybody were ready to congratulate Houston with the championship. For obvious reasons I wasn't immediately checking this game log because the only team I care is Riga. And sort of a care for Moscow as long as Randoms is there. After some time, I checked that thread and saw Josh saying the ''gay'' word which was doubled by Bana moments later. Honestly, I didn't care about these posts for simple reason - wasn't the first time I saw these words and won't be the last time either. And it seemed like some guys weren't paying attention to that either cause...they just don't care about minors altogether. 

Then, the Friday came. I finished working and was waiting for a bus. To kill the time I checked the VHL through phone (which became my habit for the past 2 years or so). Nothing special...until I saw that game 6 thread. It appeared that Doc popped in to voice his displeasure about Josh and Bana posts. I almost immediately replied this with Conceited gif. As much I like to see the drama at times, this was the one I was not a fan of. My immediate reaction on this was like ''ugh, here we go with this bullshit''. It was only a matter of time before this could turn into a major shitstorm. This always is happening when someone is mentioning sensitive topics. Hell, I experienced this 4 years ago so I know what's up. 

No surprises occured during that time. This indeed turned into a hysteria. First in forums, then in discord. And then Howe's just retired their players. Honestly, I wasn't sad about it as I never believed they could make something more than depth players. The only difference is they abruptly ended their careers here. Shrug. People still were going with this all day all night long, but I decided to do my sleepy job and the see how it unfolds next morning. 

I wake up early and my first move was reaching my hand up to the phone. I checked the VHL and saw a post from Beketov about affiliation welfare. VHL was ending their programm with SBA. I was kind of suspicios about that, but didn't pay much attention to this. After all, I never saw the same announcement from SBA and I'm doing all of my PT's here anyways. I never paid enough attention to every sentence from Bek from that post and pretty much missed the ''it wasn't our choice'' part...For the sake of interest I checked the basketball league as well. And the first thing I saw that they did the same thing! Needless to say I was pissed by this decision. The minute I saw that I knew - my time in SBA is coming to an end. They really stripped innocent members from TPE because of this bullshit. And I don't wanna hear that shitty ass explanation about ''we were monitoring this league before, this is not the only case of using slurs blah blah blah'' crap. My selfish nature is telling me that I'm just not hearing this shit. You took away the main stuff that allowed me to have some fun there? Ok, I have nothing to do there either. Bye, Felicia. Can't wait for the ending of their season to finish it all for good with a smile on my face. I didn't want to screw the Lightning because their coach was heavily banking for this particular season so I didn't retire immediately. But God damn, please finish that season asap. 

So I guess you know my opinion on this. I didn't support their decision then, don't support it now and most likely will never support it in future. Yeah, that happens when I'm not getting what I want. You can check to some game threads here when Kallis was garbage and see what I'm talking about.

That's it and I'm out. 

6 TPE to Cricket. 

14 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

This perhaps will become the first of many articles that will only be claimed for this league. I have EFL as well, but the motivation was lost very quicckly. Need more vacations or sick leaves for coming back lol. That feeling when my second league is NSFL. And lowkey I think I can even try another another player who obviously will be kicker. It's so fun to collect awards, even if this is kicker/punter ones. 

Anyways, back to subject. I won't tell much about my opinion on this situation, just going to tell what was happening with me during this debacle. 

So, the game 6 was simmed and everybody were ready to congratulate Houston with the championship. For obvious reasons I wasn't immediately checking this game log because the only team I care is Riga. And sort of a care for Moscow as long as Randoms is there. After some time, I checked that thread and saw Josh saying the ''gay'' word which was doubled by Bana moments later. Honestly, I didn't care about these posts for simple reason - wasn't the first time I saw these words and won't be the last time either. And it seemed like some guys weren't paying attention to that either cause...they just don't care about minors altogether. 

Then, the Friday came. I finished working and was waiting for a bus. To kill the time I checked the VHL through phone (which became my habit for the past 2 years or so). Nothing special...until I saw that game 6 thread. It appeared that Doc popped in to voice his displeasure about Josh and Bana posts. I almost immediately replied this with Conceited gif. As much I like to see the drama at times, this was the one I was not a fan of. My immediate reaction on this was like ''ugh, here we go with this bullshit''. It was only a matter of time before this could turn into a major shitstorm. This always is happening when someone is mentioning sensitive topics. Hell, I experienced this 4 years ago so I know what's up. 

No surprises occured during that time. This indeed turned into a hysteria. First in forums, then in discord. And then Howe's just retired their players. Honestly, I wasn't sad about it as I never believed they could make something more than depth players. The only difference is they abruptly ended their careers here. Shrug. People still were going with this all day all night long, but I decided to do my sleepy job and the see how it unfolds next morning. 

I wake up early and my first move was reaching my hand up to the phone. I checked the VHL and saw a post from Beketov about affiliation welfare. VHL was ending their programm with SBA. I was kind of suspicios about that, but didn't pay much attention to this. After all, I never saw the same announcement from SBA and I'm doing all of my PT's here anyways. I never paid enough attention to every sentence from Bek from that post and pretty much missed the ''it wasn't our choice'' part...For the sake of interest I checked the basketball league as well. And the first thing I saw that they did the same thing! Needless to say I was pissed by this decision. The minute I saw that I knew - my time in SBA is coming to an end. They really stripped innocent members from TPE because of this bullshit. And I don't wanna hear that shitty ass explanation about ''we were monitoring this league before, this is not the only case of using slurs blah blah blah'' crap. My selfish nature is telling me that I'm just not hearing this shit. You took away the main stuff that allowed me to have some fun there? Ok, I have nothing to do there either. Bye, Felicia. Can't wait for the ending of their season to finish it all for good with a smile on my face. I didn't want to screw the Lightning because their coach was heavily banking for this particular season so I didn't retire immediately. But God damn, please finish that season asap. 

So I guess you know my opinion on this. I didn't support their decision then, don't support it now and most likely will never support it in future. Yeah, that happens when I'm not getting what I want. You can check to some game threads here when Kallis was garbage and see what I'm talking about.

That's it and I'm out. 

6 TPE to Cricket. 

Only thing I got from this is that kallis is garbage