Odin Omdahl PC

zepheter

28 minutes ago, Cxsquared said:

Who do you want to be drafted by in the VHLM?

What are your goals for next season?

How's the 500 post goal going?

Hell, I'd love to be drafted by any team, but my top two are probably Saskatoon or Mississauga. I'm on track to land at about fifth overall, which means I would be returning to Philly- on a different player obviously. While that would be a nice returning home story, I'd like a change of scenery. 

Next season I'd like to be able to hold my own defensively, while also putting up a fair amount of points in the regular season. I'd like to become a major impact player in the playoffs though. 

500 posts seem like a sure thing. I made the commitment to get to 500 content count on Tuesday, and since then I've responded to just about every VHL.com article from a couple days before to the present. It would be quite difficult to go back and look at the exact dates, but I believe I've more than quadrupled my previous content count over nine-ish months in four days.

1. Would you rather be on a rebuilding team to have more ice time and opportunities, or would you rather be on a contender?

2. If you had to make a pitch to a VHLM GM on why they should draft you, what do you tell them?

3. Do you have any goal for what position you’d like to be selected at in next seasons VHL Draft?

3 minutes ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

1. Would you rather be on a rebuilding team to have more ice time and opportunities, or would you rather be on a contender?

2. If you had to make a pitch to a VHLM GM on why they should draft you, what do you tell them?

3. Do you have any goal for what position you’d like to be selected at in next seasons VHL Draft?

Ideally I'd like to win as many cups as I can, but I wouldn't mind going to a rebuilding team and eventually lead them to success. Similar to how my previous player did with the Reapers. I grew with the rebuilding squad, eventually winning the Founder's Cup and scoring the most points in the team's history. 

Well, I'd tell them that I'm willing to do what's necessary to win. I'm going to try my hardest to bring out the best in my team regardless of the situation. While I'm active now, I intend to stay this activity in the community for years to come. 

Top five. If I can't get in the top five it's because I've done something wrong, or someone simply has a better method of earning than me. Even then, I don't see anybody being able to catch up to me at this point since there is quite a large gap.

• 1 month later...

Bana's Quick Q's

What are your thoughts on your season?

What are your thoughts on how your team is doing?

Who do you think wins MVP?

Who has been your teams best player?

If you were to drop the gloves with any other VHLer, who would it be and why? don't be afraid to tag a bitch. 

Who makes it to the finals out of North America?

Who makes it out for Europe?

If the VHLM were to move Mexico but keep logo/name, where would you rebrand em to?

What are your thoughts on 12 days of Christmas?

What are you doing this year for the holiday season?

What are you hoping to get for presents this year?

Tell the league and those who lurk creepily reading these... a fact about you as a member.

[A few for your to pick and answer etc]

@zepheter

7 minutes ago, Banackock said:

What are your thoughts on your season?

What are your thoughts on how your team is doing?

Who do you think wins MVP?

Who has been your teams best player?

If you were to drop the gloves with any other VHLer, who would it be and why? don't be afraid to tag a bitch. 

Who makes it to the finals out of North America?

1. Looks like I'm going to hit 40 goals and 100 points as a defenseman. That's a little better than what I expected after the first week of sims. While I'd like to lead the league in points as a defenseman, I think I'm okay with leading my team. 

2. We're doing great. Obviously we're overshadowed by the stacked Saskatoon team, but I feel like we're not that far behind Mississauga anymore and it's only a matter of whether or not we can finish in 2nd. 

3. I don't want DeYeeto to win, but it looks like it's gonna happen. He's on a stacked team so that might play a factor. My top three picks(in no particular order) are Kris Rice, Shawn Glade Jr, and my teammate Jaxon Walker. 

4. Jaxon Walker by leaps and bounds. He carries us on an almost night-by-night basis. It's been a pleasure riding his coattails and he's probably the main reason I have so many points this season. 

5. I think the story is gonna be me vs Glade Jr. I'd like to punch him in the face a couple of times so he will be injured and I can pass his point total. 

6. Vancouver has been hot all season and I don't see them slowing down. Seattle is very close though so they're not out of the equation. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:48 AM, Banackock said:

Who makes it out for Europe?

If the VHLM were to move Mexico but keep logo/name, where would you rebrand em to?

What are your thoughts on 12 days of Christmas?

What are you doing this year for the holiday season?

What are you hoping to get for presents this year?

Tell the league and those who lurk creepily reading these... a fact about you as a member.

1. I'm gonna go with Riga. They've been in a way my favorite team, and I think they've gotten much better as the season has gone on. While Helsinki, Moscow and Malmo are honestly that that far behind, I believe Riga will get it done. 

2. Probably Hawaii. The name doesn't have the same ring, but it would be a similar atmosphere. Plus the logo and nickname would still work. 

3. It's honestly a great idea. Obviously I enjoy it because of the precious TPE, but it gives the league a chance to give back to players both new and old with the tiered giveaways. 

4. Spending time with my family, about fifty of us meet each year at my grandmother's place to eat and open gifts. It's honestly one of the greatest experiences I've ever had and I'm grateful that my family has such long traditions. 

5. Honestly I don't deserve anything. I did asked for a mac laptop but I told santa it's optional. My main focus was getting photoshop because the VHL has opened up my eyes to graphic design, and I might want to pursue something with it. 

6. Not sure what to say... I posted 500+ messages within 31 days if that is an interesting fact. Don't try this at home.