Eagles returns from off-season break

Greg_Di

Greg Eagles was seen flying into Vancouver earlier this morning after an extended off-season break in Los Angeles. Not much is known why Eagles spent some extra time away but the rumors are that he was secretly training with a few legendary goalie coaches to improve his game.

" I unfortunately cannot say right now why my off-season was a little bit longer but I am happy to be back in Vancouver and I am excited to get the season started " He said " I feel much better and stronger heading into this season and I am putting a lot of pressure on myself this season to have a career year"

The team also refused to comment but only mentioned that this was an approved extension but would not discuss further as to why.

All other Wolves players were back in camp as of last week, Eagles is the last to arrive and the team can now fully practice with the whole team on the ice. The season will be starting shortly and the Wolves are hoping to return to the finals after an unexpected early exit last season.