["Post" Game Interview] With Hound's Goaltender Jimmy Spyro

DarkSpyro

Tonight the Mississauga Hounds clashed against the Halifax 21st in an intense 2-1 game that went down to the wire. In the finally moments of the game, Hounds goaltender Jimmy Spyro locked it down to secure the win. We have a commentary clip reviewing the last 30 seconds of the 3rd period before we cut to the interview with the 1st star of tonight's game.

[19:30] "Liam Rooney(HAL) wins face-off versus Jimothy Frost(MIS) in Mississauga Hounds zone. Pass to Ben Storm(HAL). Pass to Liam Rooney(HAL). Pass to Ben Storm(HAL). Pass to Liam Rooney(HAL). Pass to Kenji Hachimura(HAL). Pass to Ben Storm(HAL). Pass to Liam Rooney(HAL). [19:45] Shot by Liam Rooney(HAL). Shot Misses the Net. Free Puck Retrieved by Liam Rooney(HAL) for the Halifax 21st. [19:47] Shot by Liam Rooney(HAL). [19:47] DEFLECTED By Ben Storm(HAL)! [19:47] STOPPED by Jimmy Spyro(MIS) without a rebound(huge game saver with the sliding glove save on the redirect).

Going on to win the last face-off of the game in the deffensive zone, the Hounds kill off the remainder of the clock during their rush up the neutral zone to finalize the game. "We are now here with the 1st Star of tonight's Game Jimmy Spyro after a big win against the Halifax 21st. First of all I just have to say, that was a fantastic save at the end! How were you able to track that redirection through the traffic down low?" -Hounds Reporter. "Yeah thanks, I was sliding over for the 1-T when I seen the puck shift upwards off their low guy's stick. After that I just threw my arm back over to the far-side and reached up with my glove." -Spyro. "It was a game saver and I'm sure your teammates are more than thrilled with your performance by the looks of how they were mobbing you once the buzzer sounded." -Hounds Reporter. "Yeah we are pumped and I'm proud of the way they played deffensively in front of me all game, I owe my D-men some steak dinners after all those blocked shots." -Spyro. "Absolutely! You all looked very comfortable tonight and we are eager for the next game. Thank you for you're time and congratulations on the well deserved 1st star tonight. I hope to see more of those highlight reel saves in the future." -Hounds Reporter. "Thanks for having me." -Spyro. That concludes our interview for this game and a congratulations on the hard fought victory to all the Hounds.

Edited by Spyro
Typos