Dumbest Decision I've Ever Made?

Enorama

So I may have just made the dumbest decision regarding my VHL career since joining this league around fifteen months ago. Do I regret it right now? Well no, that would be weird, because I only did it about two minutes ago. Will I regret it in the off-season? Now that's distinctly possible. We'll see.

Generally, as you get on in age, as Kastelic has, you start to feel the effects of aging in the form of attribute regression. Thankfully, I had a monster enough amount of TPE to fight it for my 6th and 7th seasons with still a couple hundred to spare for my last year. However, that last year is going to hit me haaaard. That's why most people buy what are called the "regression fighters" on the player store with their contract money from the latter half (or sometimes even the entirety) of their careers. With 20 mil in the bank today and another 5.5 mil due to come from my contract next season, I was well equipped to buy both the Jagr and the Still Kickin', making my fight against regression basically a cakewalk. But here's the thing, I'm not going to buy either of them.

No, instead I'm going to spend my money on uncapped TPE packages to attach to VHL.com articles like these across each of my last two seasons at the cost of 10 mil per season, yielding me 20 bonus uncapped TPE each year. If you do the math on how much effective TPE that the regression fighters would save me, it's much more cost efficient to buy those and save my attributes, but honestly, I don't really care about that right now. What's my reasoning? Well I'm already at over 150 words (gonna end over 300, so really I should have spread this out across two weeks) and I've committed to doing 5 (and likely 10) of these, so I'd might as well save that explanation for next week.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Enorama said:

Gotta get the people to tune in to part 2 somehow. I'm not that interesting of a person, so I use cheap gimmicks.

I suspect you just love committing self-sabotage because combined with the move from defence to forward there is a clear trend emerging here.

18 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

"I'm stupid."

"Here's why I'm stupid and why this is a terrible idea."

"Why am I doing it? Tune in next week."

Why if everyone stopped reading here, they would just think (realize) I'm an idiot, wouldn't they.

That's what everyone's going to do isn't it.

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

Why if everyone stopped reading here, they would just think (realize) I'm an idiot, wouldn't they.

That's what everyone's going to do isn't it.

You make it seem that way in this article...