(S70) LW - Guy LaGuy, TPE: 30

latex security

Hello @latex security  I am the AGM of San Diego and we currently are a rebuilding team.

That being said we want you to have fun. We are a team that can offer you and your friends on a line together getting max minutes meaning you'll get lots of chances to score, assist and just have lots of fun on the ice!

If you choose to accept this, just quote it and we'll get the process started.

Edited by MexicanCow123

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi there @latex security and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster.

If you sign with the Hounds, you'll be on our third line at the moment, though as lines get settled in and we're able to determine who's active, it's very possible that you'll be able to move up to the second or even the first, if you're active enough! We've got an amazing community on Discord, full of helpful people who can answer all of your questions. We're also aiming for success this season, and we'd like to have you on our team for the rest of the regular season and beyond!

If this interests you, please feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted," so I can get you on our roster.

All in all, welcome once again, and I look forward to seeing what you can do in our league!

-Gustav

1 hour ago, latex security said:

Player Information

Username: latex security

Player Name: Guy LaGuy

Recruited From: Member (zepheter)

Position: LW

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Chad

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting started!

You should check out our discord channel. Its super active and if you ever need any help its the quickest way to get it.

https://discord.gg/JZv9GBH

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hey there!

Last season our team won Founder's cup and this is the season for us to retool - what we, Houston Bulls can offer you is top level attention to your player development, almost 24/7 GM availability and all the ice-time you can get, 1st/2nd line time, Power play, Penalty kill, you name it.. All in all, I just hope you will have a lengthy career here is VHL. 

No matter which team you choose - good luck and if you have any questions, be sure to ask!

If you do want to join our squad - quote me and write "Accepted"

GM John Frostbeard

Welcome to the VHL @latex security ! Your first step to greatness begins with your player, Guy LaGuy joining a VHLM team. You've already received offers from other teams and may receive more in the future. Please take your time and choose the team that's best for you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We've got a great team this year and will be competing for the championship. The Reaper overlords have looked over Guy and approve of his destructive, soul-crushing potential. Because you fit right in with the Reaper culture, I'm making you an offer to join the Philadelphia Reapers.

To accept this offer, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

• Commissioner

Hi @latex security

Some of the other GMs may throw you an offer.

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a third line forward to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece on the team! I can offer you third line minutes with the ability to move up if you stay active. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

Edited by Acydburn

:veg:

Welcome to the league @latex security!

las vegas GIF

I am the Assistant General Manager for the Las Vegas Aces. Currently, we are not having a great year, but we are looking towards the next stars of the league. With that said, we can offer you a lot of playing minutes to really make the most out of the league! You will have a great chance to succeed with the Aces!

All you have to do is quote this and that will accept the offer. 

No matter which team you choose, we wish you the best, but we hope you will suit up in an Aces uniform soon enough ;) . 

3 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Hello @latex security  I am the AGM of San Diego and we currently are a rebuilding team.

That being said we want you to have fun. We are a team that can offer you and your friends on a line together getting max minutes meaning you'll get lots of chances to score, assist and just have lots of fun on the ice!

If you choose to accept this, just quote it and we'll get the process started.

We acceptaroonie.