Another scramble. [1/2]

hedgehog337

I'm finding myself with a feeling that I lowkey waiting for the ending of careers of my both current players. No, it's not because Cricket isn't good enough. I'm just waiting when I can only have one player so I can claim welfare. It's tiring to make these ''scrambling for 6 TPE'' articles. But I'm gonna have to wait for 1.5 seasons. Welp.

- The youtube ad. I believe it's the second time when we're bringing youtube audience in this league. The first one was pretty successful. So far, this one could bring some more fresh members. I guess I could use some S70 picks too. At one point it wasn't looking very deep, maybe this stuff is going to make it three rounds or something;

- Most of them decided to create a goalie. The most possible reason for that is the advertiser himself, Finn created a goalie as well. So members just followed his footsteps. Some of them already changed position to player. But I actually don't mind to see more active goalie because Riga will need at least one as Cricket is and old fart (on top of being a perennial underperformer);

- Riga is 10-9-1 so far. Kinda decent record. Could've been better though. We're now sitting 5th, but everybody knows Prague won't sit in the playoff zone for a long time. So my concern is still playoffs;

- So far my only deal in this season was bringing Shane Mars in. This week I had a chance for other one. I was looking for Quik's second player. I'm kind of a fan of 40/99 and similar builds. If I won't have to create another goalie for Riga, I'll do a forward with exactly this build. Cause screw passing. At first, I was afraid of bringing ACL because who know what would happen. If Quik returns - will he continue with his player? Or will he re-sign with a team as this is his last rookie season? At the end of the day, I made an offer, but Vancouver won the bid. But Hafkey though? That's a 50/50 return as I don't see this player as the longterm solution for Helsinki, but ok;

- MGS has requested a trade? To Seattle? Which is interesting I could see this happening. All Bana has to do is sending a fellow S67 draftee back and the deal is done. Will he even start talks about Motz though? Stay tuned I guess;

- Randoms is leading the league in points. Well. He may as well take some awards this season. Moscow was always being known as a heavy offense hitting team and this might get Randoms into the spotlight. I kinda hope he won't choke this opportunity unlike another my player. And interesting fact - as I don't have the drive for articles anymore, it's Randoms who is always getting welfare points. My only HoF player was also getting welfare for like 1/3 of his career. One diff though - Randoms won't be inducted to the hall at all.

End.

That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE to Cricket.

Review

I feel like these are done consistently enough that they're essentially brief Riga GM notes; it'd be as easy as a title change! It's also a solid review of recent major league events, which is always a nice touch for players just arriving/members who have been out of the game for a little bit, just to see what kinds of things are going on. Random grammar things again, e.g. "I'm finding myself with a feeling that I lowkey am waiting for the ending of careers of both of my current players," but they're small concerns. Thanks for writing boss!