The Real Reason Calgary keeps Losing ...

BladeMaiden

Brick Wahl Dealing with Addiction

Sources In Calgary say they were shocked when they heard the news. Veteran goaltender Brick Wahl of the Calgary Wranglers has been struggling and his teammates say there is a clear explanation as to why his performance is lack lustre.

“He has an addiction” said feisty Wrangler’s back-up Fang Flashback @uphillmoss. “He obviously cares about the team, but I mean his priorities have changed.  He is a goalie who has been on a struggling team his whole career. I think that would warrant picking up a few bad habits, but I think this season it got out of control.”

When asked why that would be Fang replied “ Because we were projected to be better and Brick himself has never been in better shape. I think he looks at his stats and he is disappointed that after all that hype, nothing had changed. So he figured why not indulge himself… Once became twice and you know how it goes. At this point I am surprised the big guy can even tie his skates to  get on the ice, it is really sad to see him like this."

No one seems to be saying what Wahl's addiction is, so I got right to it and asked Flashback hoping he would give us all an answer. "I thought it would be obvious  the poor guy is addicted to Cinnamon  Buns @omgitshim, particularly the ones from Prague." 

I wonder after that answer if this all isn't an elaborate prank that the Wranglers' concocted to  deal with the boredom of losing. Let’s  hope these mischief makers get some wins soon!

Edited by BladeMaiden