Davison takes out a page in Davos Newspaper

Bayley

Davos, Switzerland:: Reigning Goaltender of the Year, Finn Davison has just been traded from the Davos Dynamo to the Moscow Menace in a trade that shocked a lot of the VHL Universe. Heading to Davos will be a first round selection. 

There was no question that Davos was having a little bit of a struggle season being at the bottom of the league. Davos really could not use an aging goaltender that is really still in his prime. Moscow is looking to push to the playoffs, so it makes a lot of sense for Davison to head in that direction. Davison was drafted by Davos 17th overall in Season 64. Despite having a goaltender in front of him, he worked hard to get the starting goaltender role. Since, he has become Davos' all-time winning goaltender with 145 wins. Who knows if Moscow will be able to afford Davison in the offseason, so it could be a Free Agency year for this goaltender. 

With that, he took a page out in the newspaper in which he had this to say. 

"First, I want to thank @ShawnGlade for everything at Davos. I learned a ton. I was a goaltender that no one wanted to take in the draft and became the reigning goaltender of the year. I really appreciate everything that he did for me and taking a chance on me. I always say that you have to wait for your opportunity and make the most of it. I think I did everything I could with them. There were a ton of good guys that came through Davos and I had the opportunity to play with and see in the locker room every single day. I will miss seeing guys like @Thranduil and @Ahma in the locker room every day. Those are guys I have seen a lot and have gone through the worst of the worst seasons with those guys. I want to thank the Davos organization and every player I got to play with. 

Now, we are onto another chapter. Just like I did with Davos, it's time to make the most of Moscow. I have had a chance to meet with a few guys and @Victor. That is going to be a great time with those guys. I have a little more left in the tank, and I plan on giving everything I have with the Menace. I want a Championship. That is what I am going to do, that is what I have always done. Thank you."

Let's see what happens in his new uniform!