Kyl Oferson Signs With Wrong Team

Nykonax

After getting all the paperwork done for the VHLM, Kyl Oferson was officially eligible to sign with any VHLM team he wanted to at 12pm EST, and out of 12 teams he unfortunately seems to have chosen the wrong one. The rookie was seen as accepting an entirely unconvincing pitch by lazy general manager @GustavMattias that consisted of one word, initially sent to the wrong email address. The single word was "join". After receiving many other pitches, Oferson believed he was responding to a pitch from a team in Mexico, but it ended up being sent to Gustav, who wasn't even doing his job at the time. League officials decided it was a valid acceptance, and Oferson was stuck with the team. When asked about it he said

"Yeah dude I made a mistake. Like where even is mississauga, sounds like a ripoff mississippi. I can't even spell mississauga it's too weird. Like who thought it was a good idea to put that many s' in a name. Plus when I met the GM he wasn't even GMing, he was just staring at like one of those FBI boards that they use to track down crimes and suspects, but instead it was just filled with nonsense about a cult in Halifax. I can't wait for the draft when I can finally get off of this team.