Unsung Heros: Beavis

Spade18

"This wily son of a bitch?" some of you (most of you) might be saying.  Sure, we all know the Blue team is what keeps this place running but let me wax poetic about this canadian mother fucker for a hot second. 

@Beaviss came into the league just before I did about what, 2~3 years ago now? and when we joined this place was a ghost town.  We were contracting teams, members were dropping like flies, there was a lot of talk that the league might just straight up be failing.  Along comes plucky ol' Beavis.  He got fast tracked through his insane amount of activity and honestly, squeaky wheeled his way into becoming a VHLM GM, the VHLM Commisioney for a bit, a VHL GM, BOG, Recruitment team, Blue team (I'm sure), pretty much any title that could have been held in this league, he has had at some point.  Coming back now has opened my eyes to how much he has done for this league. The boards and the discord are active, give aways, special events, and interesting wrinkles to the league are in a plethora.  Both leagues have expanded to handle the sheer number of players we have now and I even hear that GM players were done away with since we have so much activity now.  I can tell you from my time as a GM and as part of the BOG that Beavis is doing yeoman's work behind the scene to make sure that this league is a fun and interesting place for everyone.  He pretty much has a full time job here and does this shit for FUN.  

So here's to you Beavis.  The VHL wouldn't be the place it was without you, and I honestly probably wouldn't have come back with you.

I love you.

Edited by Spade18