The Sacred Bond has been Broken

Berocka

Hi all I am Berocka and as most of you all know the only thing of any importance about me is that I am Australian. With this I bring a bit of fun to the Mississauga (A name I can not pronounce) Locker Room with an Australian Quiz every season. This quiz is to have a bit of fun and to teach some people about the land down under, or as Glowy calls it the land that doesn't exist. Now during the time since I made the first quiz in s66 everyone has always had fun and no one has broken the one rule. Now, if you are a trivia person you would know what that one rule is. Do not Google the answers! 

So this is S69 the "meme" season as it has been dubbed and it appears nothing is sacred anymore. A waiver signing at the trade deadline for the Mississauga Hounds has ruined this. That person is notorious around the league as being a troll. Mind you this quiz has successfully happened without cheating whilst having Hulk Hogan participate each season. 

@Dil has ruined the quiz and cheated, mind you he is not even good enough at cheating to get 10/10. So I would like everyone to shame Dil down below.