Moscow bow out of playoffs after game 5 loss

Telkster

Moscow's playoff run has come to an end after losing game 5 by a score of 4-1 to the Riga Reign. Nate Telker had a disappointing performance in the playoffs recording no points in 11 games. He was a -1 and had just 3 shots throughout the post season. He spoke to the media after the game 5 loss. "None of us were up to it I guess. It was tough for me to break through and make any meaningful impact on the games. I think the first round went well for our team generally speaking." Now Moscow has some tough decisions to make. By the looks of things it seems that they will be losing D man Paolo Nano, as well as Forwards Randoms and Jorgan Weyed to retirement. Randoms is a key part of the Menace and that would probably be the biggest hit to them. But it looks as if @Victor has some tall tasks ahead. Push through full steam or rebuild? Moscow isn't losing enough players where it would be detrimental, but not few enough where it won't have an impact. If everyone can step up and improve then it may be just enough to make a playoff return and perhaps win the cup next season. 

disclosure: I eyeballed that each of the players listed are in the 8th season and made the assumption they are retiring. I could very well be wrong, so please speak up if so!