Speaking with the 3rd overall pick Zepheter

Ben

If you didn’t know the VHL draft happened last night and @zepheter player  Odin Omdahl got drafted 3rd overall by Seattle. Some were saying he might go second overall to  Calgary @Bushito. But he went on a rout on why he shouldn’t be drafted by them and well it worked and he got drafted 3rd overall to Seattle. So I decided to slide into those DMs and get a private interview with him asked his a few questions and this what we got.

Apparently Seattle was where he wanted to go he said “Glad I was picked by Seattle. I enjoyed my conversations with the GM and thought it was a great fit”  

I Asked a few other questions that maybe I will do for a different article. But he also told me when I asked him what it was to be a top 5 pick he said “Honestly, if you put in the work to land yourself in the top five it shouldn't be much of a surprise. More of something you expect. But I'm thankful that I went third”. 

Also I asked him if he ever had the idea to switch positions he responded probably not. All I can say is good luck to Seattle and good luck to Zepheter. If you don’t believe I talked to him then go ask him good luck to everyone that will be participating this season!!!

Edited by Nothing but goals

Top three picks have been set since Bana traded for third. Top two picks have been set since the draft lotto. All the best to Zeph though, I think he will make one hell of a player for Seattle and he just got a free blowjobs for life card from Bana, too bad it's only redeemable in the GMs office.