Official Team CANADA Chat

Don't change anything up. We have been playing great and changes may throw that chemistry off. 

Super Smyl will save the day.  B)

• 6 months later...

Wahl can't carry team NY no way he can carry team Canada.  Fresh off a cup win I'll get the job done.

Every team needs a great back up. Get the oranges ready. :P 

We actually have a pretty good team this year, a bit young in some places but we should be alright. Instead of Gold or Bust I'd say Medal or Bust. :P 

• Senior Admin

The rest of you Canadian snobs better get in here and post. With the exception of Jardy, I expect his week off from simmong has led him to a 7-day drinking binge.

you steal my LR *bleh*

Think of it instead of stealing, as carrying on a legacy. Team Canada doesn't have to be like all those other pansy teams that creates a new thread every time to clog up their bullshit. We carry on, World Cup to World Cup as one united country. We aren't eating cheap fast food and shooting each other like the Americans. We aren't into kinky anal stuff like the Scandinavians. We actually have dental care unlike those stupid Euro's. Don't even get me started on Team World, they probably all have cancer from the radiation by Japan. Then there is Team Scrub, I heard a group of them were doing dishes at Swiss Chalet working underneath Jericho the other day. How low can you get? 

We are Canada. One locker room, one legacy, but plenty of damn Gold Medals. AM I RIGHT BOYS?! LETS DO THIS! Lines sent in, lets crush it! 

Think of it instead of stealing, as carrying on a legacy. Team Canada doesn't have to be like all those other pansy teams that creates a new thread every time to clog up their bullshit. We carry on, World Cup to World Cup as one united country. We aren't eating cheap fast food and shooting each other like the Americans. We aren't into kinky anal stuff like the Scandinavians. We actually have dental care unlike those stupid Euro's. Don't even get me started on Team World, they probably all have cancer from the radiation by Japan. Then there is Team Scrub, I heard a group of them were doing dishes at Swiss Chalet working underneath Jericho the other day. How low can you get? 

We are Canada. One locker room, one legacy, but plenty of damn Gold Medals. AM I RIGHT BOYS?! LETS DO THIS! Lines sent in, lets crush it! 

FREEDOM

• Will locked this topic