VHLM Draft Guess Results

PadStack

Hello, here is the last part:

I said Houston was going to target a goalie and 1 or 2 D in the first round, they did just that, grabbing an extremely high TPE winger with their 1oa pick and then adding Goalie, then D

Ottawa my prediction was 1f, 1d, 1g. They went a C and Wing in lieu of any d, and then they went after G (yours truly with that last first round pick)

San Diego: I thought they would just go straight offense, but with high earner Roque Davis on the board at 6 they could not say no. As of writing he's already capped

Minesota waits until the end of round 3 to snag the #2 overall TPE goalie in this draft Hextall. This one was a really good later pick, as they were able to grab 4 other players before a top notch goalie.

Overall I think the predictions were pretty accurate. Based on my brief experience last season I have to think that the top end teams this season will be Philly because they didn't have to add much, Houston had a bundle of picks and added some really top end talent, Minnesota because they have a complete team along with a stud goalie after the draft, and Ottawa who picked up an absolute ton of players who should be pretty decent earners.

223 Words