(S71) D - Logan Mituskan, TPE: 30

NJDevils4Life

Welcome to the VHL!!!

The draft has recently passed but you can still sign with a minor league team to get you playing and earning TPE. Many teams are going to offer you contracts and I hope you consider them all to see which fits your needs best. 

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and we are looking for a player with your talent to join our team. The Rush aren’t going to be competitive this season but we can guarantee top pair minutes to rack up those points and a great locker room full of people willing to help you learn the ropes. Quote this post and comment “accept” if you want to join!

!one of us GIF

Edited by Krice13

Hey @NJDevils4Life and welcome to the VHL.

This is where your journey begins! You've chosen who your player is now where will you play?

I am Berocka the GM of Halifax and I would like to offer you a spot on our roster.

We are going to be a young team who will aim for the playoffs. We would love to have you on our team!

If this sounds good quote this offer and say accept. Some other GMs might offer you a spot also so feel free to wait around.

Best of luck where ever you end up and feel free to ask me any questions.

-Berocka

hy395UI.png

Welcome to the league @NJDevils4Life !!!

I am the GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first/second pairing minutes with us as long as you're active!

We don't have too many players so it will be easy for you to get points and claim the top spots on our roster!

We'd love to have you on the squad and be a part of the Cartel! 

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept".

Glad to have you on the forums. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

Edited by Motzaburger

42 minutes ago, NJDevils4Life said:

Player Information

Username: NJDevils4Life

Player Name: Logan Mituskan

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: D

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to:

Hi there @NJDevils4Life! Welcome to the VHL! I'm DoktorFunk, AGM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster.

I cannot stress this enough: we need defenseman.  Signing with us will get you maximum ice time each game, on one of our top two defensive pairs. You'll also be in one of the VHLM's best and most supportive communities, full of active people who are there to help you with anything you need and show you a fun time in general. We aren't going to win the cup this season, but I can guarantee you'll have fun.

Anyway, if this sounds good to you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the Hounds. 

Best of luck this season, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions, no matter who you sign with.

-DFunk

3 hours ago, DoktorFunk said:

Hi there @NJDevils4Life! Welcome to the VHL! I'm DoktorFunk, AGM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster.

I cannot stress this enough: we need defenseman.  Signing with us will get you maximum ice time each game, on one of our top two defensive pairs. You'll also be in one of the VHLM's best and most supportive communities, full of active people who are there to help you with anything you need and show you a fun time in general. We aren't going to win the cup this season, but I can guarantee you'll have fun.

Anyway, if this sounds good to you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the Hounds. 

Best of luck this season, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions, no matter who you sign with.

-DFunk

Why won't you win the cup?