Alba Joins Mississuaga

Capsfan18

Alba joins Mississuaga

After his recent announcement, the Mississuaga Hound’s newest left wing, Linea Alba, took the time to chat with VHL.com’s Vinnie Cheque and Sunny Day for an exclusive interview about his entrance to the VHLM on the eve of the new season.

sunny_day_and_buddy_cheque_by_raidpirate

Vinnie Cheque: So Lin, welcome to the league. Care to shed any light on your decision to take your talents to Mississuaga?

Linea Alba: Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ve gotta say, its an honor to be talking to you, I’ve watched you two call games since I was a kid. As to why I chose to begin my pro career with the Hounds, they’re a strong team with a great recent history. In my meetings with their front office, they told me to expect a spot on their 2nd line right off the bat, which is great news for a rookie.

Sunny Day: Do you have any connection to Mississuaga?

Alba: No haha. To be honest, I had to look it up on a map when they first offered me a spot on their roster. Sadly we Americans don’t know as much about Canadian geography as we should.

Cheque: Oh believe me, we know. C’est gênant.

Alba: Yeah sorry. I know Oh Canada though, if that’s any consolation. I’m excited to move up north though and see what Mississuaga is like. And of course I’m even more excited to make my debut and show the VHLM what I can do.

Cheque: Well, we’re excited to see what you’ve got too. Good luck out there.

(Word Count: 260)