ELO and the VHL part... 7?

Enorama

Time for the first update of S70 here folks. I'm bringing back the margin of victory consideration (even though it totally cucks me this time around) and my graphs are as pretty (and definitely not busy) as ever. Let's get this ball rolling.

rstAG4M.png

1. Wow, Riga sucks.

2. Wow, Seattle doesn't suck as much as they appear to from the standings, their line is actually almost invisible behind New York's so far, meaning that although they've been losing plenty, it's been mostly by 1 or 2 goals. image.png.a2619c6cefff81b58211c539a69f7fc7.pngsee the red there? That's the Bears.

3. D.C. got absolutely shattered by that opening 7-1 loss vs. Vancouver, and have been slow to recover. This is what I meant by getting cucked.

4. Conversely, Vancouver started off wildly with that 7-1 win, and they have hardly slown down since. They look easily like the team to beat so far this season (to the surprise of nobody).

5. Helsinki with their retiring duo of Pepper and Borwinn are staying within spitting distance of the Wolves, and the balanced Menace aren't too far behind them.

181 words. Maybe I do more of these this season, maybe I don't. Spay and neuter your pets, folks.