A Good Look at Every Team's Future

Gustav

1 hour ago, gorlab said:

Show me something, Jubis. You've barely got a toe into being a lick in my most HUMBLEST of opinions.

Toct4zX.png

What constitutes being lick worthy lol?

▪︎ I've earned more TPE than anyone else in my draft class since the s69 draft at 309 TPE. 

▪︎point total is hurting but my player is finally starting to put up points with 8 pts in my last 7 gms. Top 20 in Hits all season with low PIMs

▪︎ very active member who is not afraid to troll when necessary 

On 2/13/2020 at 5:42 AM, GustavMattias said:

The Future: D.C. is one of the league's youngest teams, with almost two-thirds of the active roster being either S68 or S69. Whatever's going on there with player retention is working--Luciano Valentino and Mikko Aaltonen are already signed for the rest of their careers, while John Frostbeard just picked up a two-season extension. In the S69 draft, too, they were able to pick up Benny Graves, who stated before the draft that no matter where he was drafted, he planned to stick with them long-term. Other notables picked up in recent drafts, too, include Guy Lesieur and Ricky Johnson, while prospect Derek Eriksson continues to maintain a respectable earn rate in the minors and Eno's GM player, George Washington, is another career-long Dragon at forward. While they've got a first-round pick in both of the next two drafts, it's imperative that they select a goalie if they can't get one in free agency--Kallis is out after this season and backup Pekka Pouta doesn't have future face-of-the-franchise potential.

Think you might have missed someone ?

Was going to claim my theme week article this week and next but I'll put through my week 4 claim on this one and push the other one back until next week. Better to keep it clean.