CGY/SEA ; S37 off-season

diamond_ace

Should I hold on it so I can technically be an illegal player all season and be a trivia question for years to come?

Well if you did Seattle would be over the Cap I'm pretty sure.

• Admin

29.5 Million? +4 million? That's 33.5 Million which would be over the cap.

Seattle never offered him a bonus - it wouldn't be fair to return him with a bonus given to him by a team he was never traded to.

I assume, however, that he is not serious about rejecting the trade.

Seattle never offered him a bonus - it wouldn't be fair to return him with a bonus given to him by a team he was never traded to.

I assume, however, that he is not serious about rejecting the trade.

True, never knew about the bonus. That raises a good point, we should put in the rules (not that this would ever happen) that if you accept a bonus your NTC becomes waived anyways. Because realistically if a player accepts a bonus from one team he has all but guaranteed he is moving to the other team.

True, never knew about the bonus. That raises a good point, we should put in the rules (not that this would ever happen) that if you accept a bonus your NTC becomes waived anyways. Because realistically if a player accepts a bonus from one team he has all but guaranteed he is moving to the other team.

That rule would be over kill haha. I'm just playing around anyways, but yea a situation like that would never happen realistically to a point where it becomes something of concern.

That rule would be over kill haha. I'm just playing around anyways, but yea a situation like that would never happen realistically to a point where it becomes something of concern.

Of course not, but better to cover all avenues haha