CGY/SEA ; S37 off-season

diamond_ace

C'mon man you can do better than that

What do you mean? I just don't really understand the move entirely from both sides. 

What do you mean? I just don't really understand the move entirely from both sides.

Well 808 would be in his prime in the middle of our rebuild and doubt he'd stick around for that. I get a player who while weaker can jump in now and will be in his prime while the rebuild is on the upswing. Kesler will make an excellent line mate for Tyrael come our future push for a cup. Plus we add two other depth picks for the future and clear a little cap for other moves.

I think I just didn't think Seattle was in rebuild. The way I see it there is no need for a rebuild at this stage in the game seeing as the team is at 24 Million and beat Quebec in the first round.

I think I just didn't think Seattle was in rebuild. The way I see it there is no need for a rebuild at this stage in the game seeing as the team is at 24 Million and beat Quebec in the first round.

Seattle isn't rebuilding right now but we will be at some point and this is a step for the future. 808 wouldn't stay here so I made the move before my hand was forced and the price dropped. Seattle will still give New York a run in the NA finals even with Jericho. And my moves are not over yet.

Seattle isn't rebuilding right now but we will be at some point and this is a step for the future. 808 wouldn't stay here so I made the move before my hand was forced and the price dropped. Seattle will still give New York a run in the NA finals even with Jericho. And my moves are not over yet.

NYA doesn't have Jericho...or maybe you just leaked insider information. Fair enough though, I had the same situation when I traded Davey jones for value before it dropped. Then again I don't think 808 was causing a stir in the LR, so it's a little different.

wow just saw this now. This came out of left park haha.

When greg drafted me I told him I'd stay true to two things on my end, 1. I'd make a build similar to JP, 2. I will stay here as long as you choose.

Bushito and I didn't really directly communicate much so really its a bit of both of our faults that this wasn't mutual after the change. Regardless the Seattle LR was awesome and all the guys there are good people. No sour feelings between Bushito and I at all. Change could be good for both of us anyways because my first 2 seasons were shit. Good luck!

Also ive never been on Calgary before with any of my players so this will be cool!

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

When greg drafted me I told him I'd stay true to two things on my end, 1. I'd make a build similar to JP, 2. I will stay here as long as you choose.

Bushito and I didn't really directly communicate much so really its a bit of both of our faults that this wasn't mutual after the change. Regardless the Seattle LR was awesome and all the guys there are good people. No sour feelings between Bushito and I at all. Change could be good for both of us anyways because my first 2 seasons were shit. Good luck!

Also ive never been on Calgary before with any of my players so this will be cool!

Just for the record, no one said there was sour grapes or that the LR was a mess, just want to make that clear.

You'll always be the Ric to my Flair man. Best of luck in Calgary and hope to be teammates again sometime down the road.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO