COL/RIG ; S37 off-season

Mike

Part 2 of the Taylor/Spud/Guido trade

To COL
S40 RIG 2nd

To RIG
Dashed dreams of a S37 cup victory

Beating NYA in the finals S38 and total jubilation (If they even make the playoffs let alone cup finals)

I thought there was a purpose of only being able to trade 2 seasons in advance for picks. I guess I'll throw my S44 picks on the block

The draft is today or tomorrow is it not?

The rule is you can't trade future picks away.  If I stupidly decide to make a trade for a Cologne 4th in exchange for a Riga 2nd then thats my business.  Vasteras had a similiar trade last season.

Edited by Mike

Yeah it is and the trade was last season. Do you get it? I don't really care as long as nobody complains when others trade picks 3-4 seasons away.

Pat 1 was last season. They still had to wait to part with the pick. And no not 3-4 seasons away, Victor has the rules in place now that are actually very smart.

The pick is almost exactly 2 seasons away, not 3-4... We wouldn't have been allowed to do it during the season (also the trade was hanging on a condition), so we make it now, in the off-season, when all teams are officially allowed to start trading their S40 picks.