Best finish Halifax could hope for

Gooningitup

Halifax roster is very weak, pretty much a few options to score, and defend the team lacks depth and serious options. They have however emerged as the best of the worst. Currently 7th in the league with 40 points.

The team in led by Pengu, Heinen, and Komarov who are all near or in the to 10 scoring for rookies. Which is impressive for Pengu, and Komarov as they did not play the first 20ish games in the league. Pengu even more as he appears to be a first gen whose earning at an amazing rate which could he a steal for some team in the VHL draft. 

Next year i would assume to see all 3 of these guys back which means Halifax should be a threat unlike this season where its been development only. Time will tell how big an impact these guys have on the roster next season. 

So me too lol im a free agent pick up 

Unless rules changed usually its late starters or guys creating there next player that go into the draft. Pengu would be too early that id assume he will stay in halifax. I forget the cut off point, but it was usually late season guys 

2 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

So me too lol im a free agent pick up 

Unless rules changed usually its late starters or guys creating there next player that go into the draft. Pengu would be too early that id assume he will stay in halifax. I forget the cut off point, but it was usually late season guys 

It's anyone who wasn't in the previous draft. If you weren't drafted in the S70 VHLM draft, you'll be in the S71 VHLM draft.