(S72) C - Andrew Su, TPE: 30

Da_Berr

16 minutes ago, Da_Berr said:

Player Information

Username: Da_Berr

Player Name: Andrew Su

Recruited From: Other (looking on google)

Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help getting started!

3 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

Player Information

Username: Da_Berr

Player Name: Andrew Su

Recruited From: Other (looking on google)

Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome!!

Youlk love it here! Feel free to ask me any questions!

1 minute ago, Da_Berr said:

So rn for VHLM how does freeagency/the draft work?

We're at an odd place in the season. There's 2-4 games left in the regular season, so if you get signed to a team, you can only play those 2-4 games, and only non-contenders are looking for players right now. You will, however, be entered into the VHLM draft taking place in a few weeks.

Until then, you can earn as much as you want and join up with us in our discord server  to get some help growing your player.

15 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

So rn for VHLM how does freeagency/the draft work?

15 hours ago, Enorama said:

We're at an odd place in the season. There's 2-4 games left in the regular season, so if you get signed to a team, you can only play those 2-4 games, and only non-contenders are looking for players right now. You will, however, be entered into the VHLM draft taking place in a few weeks.

Until then, you can earn as much as you want and join up with us in our discord server  to get some help growing your player.

This is exactly what Enorama said. I'm DoktorFunk and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. I know there's only a few games left, but I'd love to have you play center for those last few games! We also have probably the most supportive and helpful locker room in the league!Let me know if your interested as I would love to have you play for us! 

Best wishes,

DoktorFunk

3 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

This is exactly what Enorama said. I'm DoktorFunk and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. I know there's only a few games left, but I'd love to have you play center for those last few games! We also have probably the most supportive and helpful locker room in the league!Let me know if your interested as I would love to have you play for us! 

Best wishes,

DoktorFunk

Thanks for the offer! I have a few questions though. If I do sign with you I won't get entered into the vhlm draft anymore to my understanding right?

19 minutes ago, Da_Berr said:

Thanks for the offer! I have a few questions though. If I do sign with you I won't get entered into the vhlm draft anymore to my understanding right?

You will sign for the remained of the season and then they will lose your rights and you will be entered into the upcoming VHLM Draft.

28 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

Best wishes,

DoktorFunk

I'm interested to play for you guys for the rest of the season. Thanks for the offer.

13 minutes ago, Da_Berr said:

alright so I'm sorry since I'm really new so how does this exactly work?

They will send you a contract which you will accept. It’ll give you some free $$$ and since Mississauga is currently out of the playoffs you’ll just be brought into their locker room where they will help you learn the ropes and prepare your player for the draft in a couple weeks! Good luck and stay active!!!