Markus Excited For Start In Seattle

Devise

All good things must come to an end. With FrostBeard taking over as Malmo GM young power forward Markus Nygren knew there could be changes. Then the new GM informed Markus that his name was coming up and given a reshuffle he was likely on the move. Even still it probably came as a shock that Markus was traded to the Seattle Bears just given his player agency history with the franchise. Devise agency has only ever played a one off season with Seattle, all the way back to when Noah was GM and the agencies original player Rauno Pajari was on the club. Markus had a chance to talk to the media about the trade.

"I'm excited honestly. Change can be a good thing and with my brother Lukas likely calling it a career, my future in the league was going to be altered. But yeah I know the lack of history with this franchise somehow means something. But I'm committed to a career extension and putting my fate in the hands of the competent GM @Banackock honestly. I'm just focused on my game and getting to the level I know I can be. I look forward to seeing how I can contribute in Seattle."