What does Nate Telker except of himself next season?

Telkster

It's been a somewhat slower but steady improvement for Moscow's Nate Telker, coming off a cup win and a decent playoff performance by the youngster. Telker finished the playoffs with 2 goals and 5 assists in 15 games. he was a plus 6 and had 22 shots throughout the post season. What does he hope to bring to next season? "I've been working on my powering skating a lot. I've been practicing turning on a dime and quickly changing direction. It should help with my back-checking game." Telker also hopes to ramp up the points this season. "The playoffs was a real nice boost for me, and I hope that I can bring that play into next season as well." Telker took some time to relax in the off-season with his girlfriend, Dad, and younger brother Brandon Telker, who currently played in his first year of Peewee for the Tier 1 Lethbridge Golden Hawks. He finished this years season of peewee with 17 goals and 11 assists in 20 games. Brandon's team made it all the way to the provincial finals before losing there in the playoffs. 

Edited by Telkster