Remy Moreau's PC

• 2 weeks later...

Trifecta, you have no questions so let's show you some love.

1. A little more elaborate, on top of explaining the name descision behind Remy Moreau, I'm curious given how often you have retired and recreated do you even keep a convention for naming in place/have any sort of plan? 

2. Are you happy with Vegas, your GM, and overall outlook with the team? 

3. What are Remy's career goals, and what team would you ideally like to play in the VHL?

4. What would it take for you to career a whole player, is it a pacing for HoF sort of thing or just an overall fun factor?

5. You've been here a long time, long enough for memes to come and go surrounding you. How does it feel to be such a long tenured VHL member, what keeps you coming back?

6. Finally, give me the top 5 members on the site you'd think you would get along with best in the real world, and the top 5 you'd think you wouldn't get along with at all. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Devise said:

Trifecta, you have no questions so let's show you some love.

1. A little more elaborate, on top of explaining the name descision behind Remy Moreau, I'm curious given how often you have retired and recreated do you even keep a convention for naming in place/have any sort of plan? 

2. Are you happy with Vegas, your GM, and overall outlook with the team? 

3. What are Remy's career goals, and what team would you ideally like to play in the VHL?

4. What would it take for you to career a whole player, is it a pacing for HoF sort of thing or just an overall fun factor?

5. You've been here a long time, long enough for memes to come and go surrounding you. How does it feel to be such a long tenured VHL member, what keeps you coming back?

6. Finally, give me the top 5 members on the site you'd think you would get along with best in the real world, and the top 5 you'd think you wouldn't get along with at all. 

1. Nope, I just use a random name generator all the time.

2. Certainly, the locker room is very active.

3. The only career goal I have is to go 8 seasons hopefully all with Moscow.

4. I used to chase the Hall but it was always a pipe dream. Now I just want to go all 8.

5. I guess the addiction to sim leagues is what does it.

6. Bushito, IR, Gorlab, Victor and Poptart. For who I wouldn't: Eaglesfan, Banana and all those other negative clowns.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:43 AM, twists said:

1. What is your dream VHL team to play for and why?

2. Who's your favorite teammate, and while also thinking about that, who's your least favorite teammate? 

3. When did you start playing hockey? How old were you and how did you fall in love with the game?

4. What is your ideal contract? Longer term and slightly less money or more money and less term?

5. What's your go-to before game meal?

6. What does a typical day at practice look like for Remy?

1. Moscow because of the people on the team and the GM

2. That's a tough call

3. Had to have been really young, don't remember the age

4. Long term, less money

5. Pasta

6. A skate around, weight lifting and getting shots in the net

• 4 weeks later...

1. If you had a choice to score 100 goals or assists 100 goals, which would you choose?

2. If you weren't playing hockey, what would you be doing?

3. What is your favorite on ice celebration?

4. What are your top 5 VHLM teams. 

5. Who is the one person you'd be most interested in teaming up with?

6. What is you favorite food from the team's concession stand?