Orion Slade a Free Agent and he loves it

BluObieZ

So you would think that Orion Slade would be upset that he is still an free agent. You would think this would drive him away from the league and it would finally rid you of him and his agent. Well guess what? Orion had a few discussions with a few teams and he turned them all down. He chose to be a free agent for the rest of his career. He chose this because it's more fun this way. He will continue to practice each week as he laughs about still being a free agent. Since his plan of winning as many cups as possible went straight out the window, he has moved onto having fun with his last two seasons. So whats more fun then mocking the league while being a free agent. He is still going to be productive by "practicing"  so you can't make the argument to get rid of him. Consider this and the next two seasons of free agent mocking as one last fuck you from him and his agent. It will be fun (at least) for him and it will for sure will be entertaining. Even though you will never admit that you are entertained by it because you know that would be like saying you worship the devil. So I understand why you won't come out and say you are looking forward to seeing where I go with this. You can silently follow and silently laugh while you make comments as in you are bored etc. They don't phase me. They make me want to do it even more. So sit back and silently enjoy because I know you do even though you won't say it. Oh and most importantly Fuck off for now. I bet you thought I would say wash your hands, stay home and stay safe. But no, I will not say that because I don't care what you do with your life. If you want to be stupid, then go ahead and be stupid. It's your life, ruin it as you may.