(S72) G - Barry Bonds, TPE: 30

BarryBondsBalls

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Welcome in the VHL, notarious steroids user Barry Bonds!

I'm McWolf, GM of the Saskatoon Wild. I'm reaching out to see if you'd consider joining our franchise for the next season.

Saskatoon last won the Founder's Cup in S69 (2 seasons ago) and they are still feeling the repercussions of being heavy buyers in the past to make this happen. Realistically, I don't think we can be prime competitors this season. We don't have the firepower that other teams like Minnesota, Yukon and Las Vegas have, but I do believe we have what it takes to finish in the 4-6 range and maybe go on a Cinderella run come playoffs time, but we do have to get better in some areas to reach this level.

And this is where you come in. Saskatoon's only goalie hasn't exactly been active recently, which gives you a shot at starting job from Day 1. Our team is young and built for the future: if you join us, you'd be one of many players starting thisseason on the lower side in terms of TPE, which means you'd all be developping together as the season goes and possibly be a part of an exciting upset come playoffs time.

-

Some things to consider before picking a team:

- Every team is only allowed to offer you the same VHLM typical contract: 1 season for 1.5mil. At the end of this season, you will be eligible to drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL. This means you'll have to decide which team you wish to join based on how the GMs presents their teams and how well you think you'd fit in their plan.

- Next season starts on March 25th.

-

Let me know what you think about my offer, and feel free to ask me questions about myself, my team or the league.

With that being said, I wanna wish you good luck - you have a big decision to make in the near future.

McWolf

Hey @BarryBondsBalls

Welcome to the VHL my name is Berocka the GM of the Mississauga Hounds.

Currently we have an average goalie but I want a young new up and comer to take over the reigns I would give you the starting gig if you stay active for a week.

Unfortunately I don't think we can win the cup this season but we won't to make a solid run at it especially with some new blood in the team such as yourself. 

If you want to join the Hounds and the great organisation with a fantastic support network to get the best out of your player. Just quote this offer and say "accept".

Best of luck where ever you end up and if you have any questions feel free to ask them. I am around here most of the day so I would be happy to help you on your journey.

- Berocka

Just now, BarryBondsBalls said:

Hi.

Could someone direct me to an admin or something? I made a mistake when creating my player, so I retired him to start over, but now I can't use that name again. I really want to use the name Barry Bonds if at all possible. 

Thanks. 

Hey mate

I will take a look at that for you

zsXmbPE.png

Welcome to the VHL @BarryBondsBalls!!!

I am the GM of the Mexico City Kings. I can offer you the starting role on our squad!

We'd love to have you join and become a part of the infamous Cartel ☠️

Quote this and say "acepto" if you want to join the team!

Please let me know if you have nay questions or need any help getting started!

- Motza

Also @Beaviss help him change or @Berocka fixing?

23 minutes ago, McWolf said:

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Welcome in the VHL, notarious steroids user Barry Bonds!

I'm McWolf, GM of the Saskatoon Wild. I'm reaching out to see if you'd consider joining our franchise for the next season.

Saskatoon last won the Founder's Cup in S69 (2 seasons ago) and they are still feeling the repercussions of being heavy buyers in the past to make this happen. Realistically, I don't think we can be prime competitors this season. We don't have the firepower that other teams like Minnesota, Yukon and Las Vegas have, but I do believe we have what it takes to finish in the 4-6 range and maybe go on a Cinderella run come playoffs time, but we do have to get better in some areas to reach this level.

And this is where you come in. Saskatoon's only goalie hasn't exactly been active recently, which gives you a shot at starting job from Day 1. Our team is young and built for the future: if you join us, you'd be one of many players starting thisseason on the lower side in terms of TPE, which means you'd all be developping together as the season goes and possibly be a part of an exciting upset come playoffs time.

-

Some things to consider before picking a team:

- Every team is only allowed to offer you the same VHLM typical contract: 1 season for 1.5mil. At the end of this season, you will be eligible to drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL. This means you'll have to decide which team you wish to join based on how the GMs presents their teams and how well you think you'd fit in their plan.

- Next season starts on March 25th.

-

Let me know what you think about my offer, and feel free to ask me questions about myself, my team or the league.

With that being said, I wanna wish you good luck - you have a big decision to make in the near future.

McWolf

Accept.