He Can't Keep Getting Away With This!

Tagger

One of the big plus points attached to Calgary Wranglers defenseman Edwin THE Encarnacion’s name heading into the draft was his unparalleled consistency when it came to earning capped TPE. Every single week in the lead-up to the draft, the man from the hockey cold-bed of Dominican Republic had earned the maximum 12 capped TPE and that helped him secure his place as the number one prospect in TPE heading into the Season 70 Draft. As of late though, there’s been a concerning amount of desperation in Encarnacion’s TPE earning. The first red flag appeared week ending March 15th where Encarnacion, having somehow completely forgot about earning TPE, knowingly submitted what he refers to as “shit content” in the form of a previously discarded podcast in order to make sure he could claim 6 TPE and subsequently keep the 12 capped TPE a week train rolling.

Fast forward three weeks to April 5th and Encarnacion was back to scrambling around for TPE, although this time for more understandable reasons. After suffering a hard drive failure, Encarnacion was stuck on a Windows reboot loop which prevented him from using his go-to device for his 6 TPE point tasks. This would not have usually been a problem as he could have gone out of the house and acquired the required boot-up software from a friend or family’s PC however, to cut a long story short, coronavirus is a thing and because of that a quick fix was not able to be established. With no way to get a 6 TPE point task off (while I record podcasts on my phone, I can only upload them using a PC), it looked like Encarnacion would be forced to submit welfare and subsequently break the chain that he had worked so hard on maintaining. Ironically enough, the thing that would allow Encarnacion to continue to claim 12 TPE per week was his tardiness in other areas. Encarnacion had submitted for a $20 Season 70 donation and had originally put himself down for a $1 Million spending coupon in the player store. However, as Encarnacion had never actually claimed that $1 Million for use in the player store, he was able to change his donation reward to a Full Free Week, alleviating his concerns and allowing him to continue his progress as an elite VHL prospect.

And here we are, one week later and Edwin THE Encarnacion has achieved peak TPE shithousery. He’s dedicated an entire 500+ word article to documenting how lackadaisical he’s been in regards to earning TPE. So by being terrible at the VHL yet still getting away with it, Encarnacion has managed to generate himself content that will see him continue his TPE streak. I mean, you could even make the argument, given this is basically just an article about THE Encarnacion written by THE Encarnacion, that this is equal to the “Shit content” level that his utterly crap podcast he previously mentioned. Regardless, I think it’s fair to say that Edwin THE Encarnacion continues to be a bad influence on the VHL community and I think there will be celebrations in the streets once he is out of the league (providing that’s a thing we can do without being arrested for failing to comply with social distancing measures by the time he leaves).