S71 Trade Deadline

Beketov

3 hours ago, BigTittySmitty said:

Can I join this.. I'm only 100- 200+ TPE less than a lot of my fellow draftclass. Doesn't seem fair to me. I even joined during the epic PBE recruitment process. Just seems so deflating that I'll never be able to catch up to my fellow draftclass not for lack of trying but because of nepotism. That in itself doesn't look good to new comers. It's why I had always just gone IA no matter what you'll be playing catchup and wasting more years toiling in the minors as not good enough. Need a check and balance imo for that. Late comer TPE to help them catch up so they dont quit and go IA

I'm not sure it would really make a difference, honestly, and I'm not trying to sound rude or snippy. Looking at Moore, you're claiming between 6 and 9 capped TPE a week. Even if the commissioners transferred you into the S73 draft class, you would be overtaken by those who are earning 12 capped a week and attempting to earn the max they can with uncapped opportunities -- even late into a draft class. 

Hypothetically... let's say Moore only had 78 TPE at the draft, but you were a capped earner leading up to the moment you were selected. Some general managers will take you over another player who we'll say was at 200 TPE but only claiming 2-4 capped TPE a week, even if you were drafted later than that 200 TPE individual. On the draft board for that GM you were way higher, and sometimes a GM will trade up / down to get you where they are comfortable drafting you. 

Over time you'll ascend the S72 draft class because you're a capped earner, and you'll be one of the proud steals of draft because you kept developing at the highest rate. 

Don't put too much thought into where your player is now within your draft class, if a GM thinks you'll out perform someone else above you that they're interested in, they'll make the attempt to get you before you're gone.