S71 Trade Deadline

Beketov

• Commissioner

With the 3/4 mark of the season fast approaching we would like to announce that the season 71 Trade Deadline will be Monday April 20th @ 5pm EST.

Any members wishing to retire, and re-create for the Season 73 Draft Class may do so starting immediately.

@VHL GM

@VHLM GM

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Victor said:

New creates from this week into S73? Discuss.

Honestly it was an odd time to hold the recruitment drive so if the 72 draft doesn't desperately need them I'm okay with pushing them to 73.

• Commissioner

The  @Commissioner team discussed it and actually decided that given the circumstances this actually is a fair solution. So, as of now, S73 creation is open. We'll be writing the guys that joined since Monday and they can choose whether they'd like to be in the S72 draft or the S73 draft.

8 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The  @Commissioner team discussed it and actually decided that given the circumstances this actually is a fair solution. So, as of now, S73 creation is open. We'll be writing the guys that joined since Monday and they can choose whether they'd like to be in the S72 draft or the S73 draft.

@Snussu

52 minutes ago, Beketov said:

@Advantage

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Can we start earning TPE this week or do we have to wait until Monday?

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, solas said:

Can we start earning TPE this week or do we have to wait until Monday?

Have at it. Just don’t say I never gave you anything :P

21 minutes ago, Mike said:

So much for TPE inflation let S73 earn TPE sooner and cap VHLM rewards for S72 this whole system is rigged for the 1%.  Rich keep getting richer.

I don't speak for the blue team but this was probably to avoid the wave of recruits from a few days ago being considered S72 and effectively losing a whole season.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I don't speak for the blue team but this was probably to avoid the wave of recruits from a few days ago being considered S72 and effectively losing a whole season.

I don't speak for the blue team but this is totally legit.

2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Yeah but if you create right before the deadline you always have an excuse as to why you are bad.

Can I join this.. I'm only 100- 200+ TPE less than a lot of my fellow draftclass. Doesn't seem fair to me. I even joined during the epic PBE recruitment process. Just seems so deflating that I'll never be able to catch up to my fellow draftclass not for lack of trying but because of nepotism. That in itself doesn't look good to new comers. It's why I had always just gone IA no matter what you'll be playing catchup and wasting more years toiling in the minors as not good enough. Need a check and balance imo for that. Late comer TPE to help them catch up so they dont quit and go IA

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, BigTittySmitty said:

Can I join this.. I'm only 100- 200+ TPE less than a lot of my fellow draftclass. Doesn't seem fair to me. I even joined during the epic PBE recruitment process. Just seems so deflating that I'll never be able to catch up to my fellow draftclass not for lack of trying but because of nepotism. That in itself doesn't look good to new comers. It's why I had always just gone IA no matter what you'll be playing catchup and wasting more years toiling in the minors as not good enough. Need a check and balance imo for that. Late comer TPE to help them catch up so they dont quit and go IA

We’re discussing a system like that but at this point in time it unfortunately does not exist and with your creation being several weeks ago now it doesn’t seem fair to make an exception for you.