Tallinder's S72 Draft Profiles: Part 6

Patrik Tallinder

wKmESXg.jpg

I'm sorry for this article being so late, I've been pumping out articles lately and was having trouble getting this done on top of them. Since the last one, Europe won gold at the WJC, and the season is approaching its end. Anyways, let's get to it.

fAeLnk4.jpg

• The last 13 S72 players were created last week.

• Lucas Brandt earned the most TPE in the draft class last week, with 38.

• Andrew Su was traded from Mississauga to Ottawa last week.

• WJC

• Valtteri Vaakanainen won gold with Team Europe. Congrats!

Q6wfmo2.jpg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z3UmjHIkmoBNTRdw8dgQdp4kOVhVLVRgPADZOndKJUY/edit?usp=sharing

1. [-] SS Hornet

2. [-] Robin Winter

3. [1] Valtteri Vaakanainen

4. [1] Gino DiGiannatonio

5. [-] Latrell Mitchell

6. [1] General Zod

7. [1] Randy Marsh

8. [-] Andrew Su

9. [-] Alex Letang

10. [-] Jungkok 

11. [New] Lucas Brandt

12. [1] DeFenz Mann

AyX5Ddw.jpg

Newly Qualified / Requalified

Bacon

Jeremiah Fowller

Cole Newhook

Newly Unqualified

Ken Fury

Xdabux4.jpg

[7] - John Brewitt

[6] - Ziarie Anigbogu

[6] - Chris Hylands

AyX5Ddw.jpg

RISER OF THE WEEK

SSK_bar.png Adam Frence - RW - 157 TPE @Kachur

For the second straight week, I've chosen someone outside of the top three risers as the Riser of the Week. Frence sat just outside of it, moving up 5 spots in my rankings, from 19 to 14. He just recently became the AGM of Las Vegas, and has been a very active member in the community prior to that as well. His 91 points rank 7th in the draft class, and he also places top 10 in both goals in assists. The French winger is a nightmare offensively for other teams, with a versatile skillset that keeps his next move unpredictable at all times. Ideally his defensive game would be a bit better, but he still has plenty of time to develop it. Around the start of March, Frence had two weeks of 4 and 2 TPE, but has since then increased his weekly TPE total every single week, with 17 last week. He is surely a player who is on the radars of VHL GMs, and rightfully so.

UtCgkH5.jpg

[18] - Remy Moreau

[12] - Barry Bonds

[11] - Slov Loski

I want to add a note here that Moreau dropping so low is completely my fault. I accidentally marked him down as earning 12 TPE a couple weeks ago when he had 0, so his falling in the rankings should have been much less abrupt, and more gradual than it is here.

ujgLYV0.jpg

Name

Goals

Name

Assists

Name

[1]Gino DiGiannantonio

[-]DeFenz Mann

[-]Robin Winter

[1]Robin Winter

[-]Robin Winter

[-]Gino DiGiannantonio

[-]Jungkok

[1]General Zod

[-]DeFenz Mann

[-]Andrew Su

[1]Latrell Mitchell

[1]Jungkok

[-]Valtteri Vaakanainen

[1]Adam Frence

[1]Andrew Su

[4]Gregg Stallion

[1]Gino DiGiannantonio

[New]Gregg Stallion

[-]Lucas Brandt

[1]Gregg Stallion

[-]Adam Frence

[2]SS Hornet

[1]Andrew Su

[2]Valtteri Vaakanainen

[1]Riley Walker

[1]Jungkok

[-]Lucas Brandt

[1]Adam Frence

[New]Lucas Brandt

[2]Riley Walker

Name

Sv%

[-]Andrew Green

[-]Zamboni Driver

[-]Barry Bonds

[-]Bacon

[-]John Poremba

Qi1Zwcf.jpg

• Robin Winter hit the VHLM TPA cap of 250 TPA.

• General Zod hit 200 TPE last week.

• Lucas Brandt, Timothy Brown, Joe Exotic, and Michael Mac each hit 100 TPE last week.

• Robin Winter, Gino DiGiannantonio, and Jungkok each hit 50 goals this week.

• Gregg Stallion, Adam Frence, RIley Walker, and Michael Hall each hit 30 goals this week.

• DeFenz Mann hit 72 assists this week, securing at least an assist per game average on the season.

• Robin Winter, General Zod, Latrell Mitchell, Adam Frence, Gino DiGiannantonio, and Gregg Stallion each hit 50 assists this week.

• Robin Winter, Gino DiGiannantonio, and DeFenz Mann each hit 100 points this week.

• Valtteri Vaakanainen, Adam Frence, Gregg Stallion, Lucas Brandt, Riley Walker, SS Hornet, General Zod, and Latrell Mitchell secured at least a point per game average on the season, all reaching 72 points.

AyX5Ddw.jpg

ACHIEVEMENT  CENTRE’S PLAYER OF THE WEEK

OSL_bar.png Valtteri Vaakanainen - LW - 285 TPE @Jubo07

Moving up to the 3rd spot in my rankings, Vaakanainen is a Finnish winger with an exceptional scoring touch. His 45 goals rank 5th in the draft class, and his 90 points are among the best as well. He is strong on the puck, and has a powerful stride that makes him the usual winner in races to the puck. To add on to his already impressive game, Vaakanainen is also a great defensive player. Only four players have managed to earn every possible capped TPE to this point, and he finds himself in that exclusive group. He has never dipped below 14 TPE in any week, and has had 16+ in 7 separate weeks. The Finn is certainly a superstar in the making, and will surely be a top 5 pick, or very possibly top 3.

AyX5Ddw.jpg

Players Covered

Part 1: Mitchell / Marsh

Part 2: Letang / Driver

Part 3: Zod / Winter

Part 4: Mac / Hornet

Part 5: Brandt / DiGiannantonio

Part 6: Frence / Vaakanainen

8S2KX36.jpg

Edited by Patrik Tallinder

37 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@Patrik Tallinder These are amazing keep it up! I love getting some draft info for when I get to the draft. Tip: tag the people you talk about im sure people would love to read about themselves

Thanks for the tip, I’ll edit in the tags.

Also cool to see these articles being used for draft info from a GM! Appreciate the support.

7 hours ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

Thanks for the tip, I’ll edit in the tags.

Also cool to see these articles being used for draft info from a GM! Appreciate the support.

I'm always looking for tidbits and players to watch out for.