Claimed:Blades of Steel: Episode 11 (Put A Ring On It)

Screen_Shot_2014_01_02_at_1_12_38_PM.png

Blades of Steel: Episode 11 (Put A Ring On It)

Put A Ring On It.

Running solo with another (Thanks Jamie) monotone voice.

I covered questions given to me and the league roundup.

Got myself a nice intro!

Blades of Steel Game Link

Graders Note: 41 Minutes, 51 Seconds

First Song: Fire it Up - Thousand Foot Krutch

Closing Song: Pretty Handsome Awkward - The Used

Edited by Kendrick

Context: 3/3 - Great as always. I never took into consideration for lowering FA slots on minor teams. At first I disagreed with you but I think it really would help out with spreading out some teams more and depending on younger players even more, but the one thing that I think could hurt this change would be the lack of active young players. Don't worry about those comments about your monotonous voice, it's a change from other podcast voices around here! 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Professional as always.

Editing: 1/1 - Once again, liking your selections for intros.

Overall: 6/6

Final: 6/6
Edited by AwfulHomesick

woah you only did like half the questions....

The questions, or just yours? Some of yours had already been answered previously in the podcast

Did you quote "So I guess its pretty cool" from the Miley Cyrus skit on SNL?  Sounded like the same melody.  Also Icons in the upper left of the browser near URL are called Favicons that might be what u were talking about.

Did you quote "So I guess its pretty cool" from the Miley Cyrus skit on SNL?  Sounded like the same melody.  Also Icons in the upper left of the browser near URL are called Favicons that might be what u were talking about.

YES! I did quote that skit. Well you learn something everyday, had no clue their was a name for them.

Dimo-Thee-Nis. and hey. thats not nice. i wanted to go to your wedding :( you invited Slobo he lives in Saskatchewan :P

In my opinion if people pick names that are hard to pronounce, it's their own fault if someone mis pronounces them. I know I'm not the only one with that opinion either.

• Admin

In my opinion if people pick names that are hard to pronounce, it's their own fault if someone mis pronounces them. I know I'm not the only one with that opinion either.

Totally agree. I've personally scrapped a name or two when I realised the Pajodcast wouldn't be able to cope with it.

Totally agree. I've personally scrapped a name or two when I realised the Pajodcast wouldn't be able to cope with it.

Yeah often times I just pronounce it the way it looks, but if a guy creates a player with a name thats hard and doesn't post how to pronounce it, it's hard to blame the guy speaking. I realize their are many cultures/origins of names, but a name is a name and if you want to be totally strange about it, the sounding will come out just as strange.