Is Sundqvist actually good?

Berocka

It seems that every time I look Sundqvist is doing the opposite of what I think he is doing. I go and check the stats thinking he will be really good as I have made him exactly how I planned attribute wise and he will be spending 6 mins in the box a game and have a +/- of -3 or something whilst the team is dominating. Then go in expecting the worst and he will be on 0 PIMS and have the highest points of the team and second-best shot blocks. Then I wonder what is actually needed to make a good player and realise I have no clue.

As the GM and AGM of the Hounds I would constantly get asked on how to build your player, I always usually gave the response of, “it’s your player you need to build them how you want.” But if they insisted, I would give standard advice of DF first then PH, SK and SC or PA depending on what you want to do. But I guess I was just copying advice that was previously given to me by other people. I think we have sort of found some sort of Meta and people stick to it. I wonder how much different this site would be if no one could give advice and we could not see other people’s builds what would happen then. How different would the games be? Everyone would get drafted on their point totals alone and not on their builds. Would make for an interesting league.