D. Lamb Graphic

dlamb

Hey there, I like the graphic. The concept of having the render inside/through the logos is awesome and well executed. The slight blur around certain areas aid it in blending the image together and is well done. When the graphic is enlarged the text effect sort of hurts the eyes but I see when it is reduced into a smaller sig the effect actually is soothing and works well. I like the work that is done and I can't really find anything to nitpick at, maybe if anything there could be more color variations in the background instead of all black? 

Overall good graphic, really cool concept and great execution of said concept. 8.5/10

• 1 month later...

Review: 8/10

The design is subjective and even though I am not a fan of the player number theme, I think you have a few things going on worth noting. The RGB effect is well used and it isn't too distracting from the overall concept. The render could have more detail since you are only showing a portion of the player, it should be unique. Your font works really well with the number style, looks really well planned. Keep posting your graphics, you have skills worth sharing. 

@dlamb