Recruited From: Member (Jbrew42)

Position: D

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 245 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you have any concerns or questions on how to get started!

YsZVHwQ.png
Welcome to the VHL @Kisslinger! My name is Cole, and I’m the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. I noticed you were recruited by @JBrew42, a member of our current roster. I’d love to give you the chance to play with our squad, however right now the best I can offer you is 3rd pair minutes. If you’re willing to take the hit to your ice time, we’d welcome you to the Hounds family with open arms, but if not I understand that 3rd pair isn’t a super attractive offer. If you’d like to hear what other GMs can offer you, simply hold off and wait for the offers to roll in. Otherwise, quote this offer and say “Accept” and I can properly welcome you to the Hounds family!

C2320087-F1A1-4F0C-BF4B-365E3986BBFF.png.f985e1ed176417afb7ca63f7991f7583.png

Welcome to the VHL!

I am Ricer13, the GM of the VHLMs newest expansion team the Miami Marauders. We are looking for a defensemen of your talents to slot in on the 2nd pairing. There is opportunity to move up if you keep active.

In our short tenure we already have one of the most active locker rooms in the league with a crew of players who are eager to learn and grow this expansion team into a competitive team. 

If you want a ton of minutes, a fun atmosphere and a chance to be apart of something special quote this offer and type “accept” we will get you into the action right away.

Goodluck!.!.!

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

C2320087-F1A1-4F0C-BF4B-365E3986BBFF.png.f985e1ed176417afb7ca63f7991f7583.png

1 hour ago, ColeMrtz said:

YsZVHwQ.png
Welcome to the VHL @Kisslinger! My name is Cole, and I’m the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. I noticed you were recruited by @JBrew42, a member of our current roster. I’d love to give you the chance to play with our squad, however right now the best I can offer you is 3rd pair minutes. If you’re willing to take the hit to your ice time, we’d welcome you to the Hounds family with open arms, but if not I understand that 3rd pair isn’t a super attractive offer. If you’d like to hear what other GMs can offer you, simply hold off and wait for the offers to roll in. Otherwise, quote this offer and say “Accept” and I can properly welcome you to the Hounds family!

Accept