Minnesota is ON FIRE, Cole Newhook Keeping Up

mediocrepony

The Minnesota Storm have gone crazy early this season, sporting a 13- 3- 0 record with a plus 42 +/-, with two games that they have outscored their opponent by 11 or more, with one 11-0 victory over San Diego and one 13-0 victory over Houston, and at the time of this writing the Minnesota Storm have a 7 game win streak, taking down San Diego, Las Vegas (who they are tied for first with), Miami, Mexico, Houston, and Halifax. Cole Newhook has been pulling his weight, with one goal and seven assists in sixteen games for a respectable half of a point per game. Newhook looks to continue to score and hopefully put up even more points and score more goals, one of his lacking skills. This Minnesota team looks like it has the tools to become a cup contender, with 4 skaters and 1 goalie over 200 TPE, with 1 skater and 1 goalie at the VHLM cap. Also adding onto this, they have 14 skaters over 100, and both of their goalies over 100 as well. We asked Newhook his thoughts on the team and he responded with "I know we are a playoff team this year, and I think we are cup favorites by many. I'm looking forward to this season."