Starting to Get in a Groove

Jer_Lefebvre

Coming into the VHL I was like a deer in headlights but I had people to help me along to start out. The one thing that i

kept being told over and over again was that in order to become a star in this league it is a must for you to get 12 TPE every single week! Yes there are going to be times where life is busy and you may need to grab ahold of that Welfare but 9 times out of 10 you need the 12 TPE every week.

When I first starting out I felt like this was going to be a difficult task for me, my life outside the VHL can get hectic, with friends, a girlfriend and work on top of that sometimes I don’t have as much time as I would like on my hands. Even when I did have the time sometimes I would find it hard to figure out what to write about, but the more I have got involved in this league the easier it has become, and now I am in what I like to call My Groove.

I’m on a roll articles are coming as a second nature to me, I’ve developed my player well into a productive part of the Philadelphia Reapers family. I have come a long way from when I first came around, getting used to the way things work took a few weeks, that for sure @Spence King and my GM in Houston @Sonnet can attest to that but now I feel as though I am a leader. Someone who has a grasp on how things work and is able to help those new players or anyone for that matter that has any questions about whAt it takes to be the best you can be in the VHL.

Love  the work your putting out Jer ! Relatable stuff there forsure ! You truly are hitting your groove and  its not going unnoticed ! I see a future HOF ceremony for you ... and use that new sig @Zetterbergmade its so fire ?

Edited by Spence King