(S73) RW - Aiden Biggs, TPE: 72

aidenbiggs

6XEulDL.png

Hello @aidenbiggs

I'm going to start this off by asking a very simple question...what do you want to be remembered for? When someone looks at your player name, do you want to be known for joining a competitive team, playing limited minutes and just kind of being there, or would you like to be known as a dominant force who is getting maximum minutes and actually providing some quality to their new team?

If you are swaying towards the second option, then San Diego is the place for you. We are at the bottom, I know, a scary place to be, but our roster is currently incomplete, and we're looking for strong willed, fun, active individuals who can help bring us back to life. We're guaranteeing you MAXIMUM PLAYING TIME by joining San Diego, and our promise to improve, we just need people like you to believe in us.

So what do you say? Are you ready to swim with the Marlins? If so, quote this offer and accept, I can assure you, we won't disappoint..

15 minutes ago, Viperxhawks19 said:

We're guaranteeing you MAXIMUM PLAYING TIME by joining San Diego, and our promise to improve,

All 60 minutes, apparently

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

YsZVHwQ.png
Hey @aidenbiggswelcome to the VHL! My name is Cole, I’m the General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds, and I’d like to extend my hand to bring you aboard our elite squad. We have one of the best teams in the league, both on and off the ice, with players who are always available to talk to and willing to help put whenever you ask. Coming from YouTube makes you a unique candidate, with only a small portion of our active members coming from there, but the Hounds have an objectively heavy YouTube presence in our alumni. We’d love to have you join in on that tradition! Due to the strength of our current roster, I’d have to offer you 3rd line minutes, but at the end of the day the VHLM is about fun, and it’s a lot more fun when you’re winning. If we sound like the team for you, quote this offer and say “Accept”! If not, no worries! Plenty of GMs will be giving you their pitch, so if you want to weigh your options stick around and give em a shot, although they won’t be as cool as we are *wink wink nudge nudge*.

tNqDZWJ.png&key=74b04030a36c6c0138a89b54

Hey there! 

I'm Frank Funk, the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

While we sadly can't offer you a position on our team, if you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you!

Other GM's have reached out with offers so you'll want to take up one of them on it!

Cheers and best of luck wherever you end up,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png&key=74b04030a36c6c0138a89b54

Hey there @aidenbiggs! Welcome to the VHL. Im Alex, the AGM of Yukon. Me and @MexicanCow123(the GM) would love to have you on our squad! We can offer you a lot of points and a lot of playing time! We are not the best team currently, but we do have a few good players, and you can play along side them, which means lots of points! To accept, quote this and say "I accept!" and I will DM you with more information!

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM