Ohradka to Remain a Phantom

animal74

With Ondrej Ohrakda's contract expiring at the end of the season and the Slovakian winger in the midst of a career year with the Prague Phantoms, GM @diamond_ace contacted Ohradka's agent to gauge OO7's interest in resigning an extension with the team. Would Ohradka want to test free agency and sign with a contender next year or did he like what he saw with the maturing core of the Phantoms?

"When my agent said Prague wanted to discuss an extension, it was a no-brainer for me," said Ohradka at the press conference announcing his contract extension. "I pretty much said to DA, 'how long do you want me?' and that was the extent of the negotiations."

This is an important day for the franchise,” stated the General Manager. “Ondrej immediately indicated that he wanted to finish his career as a Phantoms and win a Cup here. He has doubled his goals, assists, and points from last season. We are only too happy to have him and so we offered a long-term deal.”

Ohradka ended the presser by saying, “I love the players and the organization for allowing me the opportunity to grow and thrive and become a leader. It is my dream and desire to win a championship with this group.

Then he stood up, pulled the Phantom jersey off to reveal a black t-shirt with the team’s motto “#PHAMILY” emblazoned in Prague Purple to the delight of the media members.

Edited by animal74