Adrienne ranks top 3 potential destinations

Bayley

With the Season 73 VHL Draft coming up at some point, Micah Adrienne has went ahead and listed the top 3 teams that are favorite to him. There are so many teams that he would play for and only 1 that he wouldn't due to his agent's past experience with that team, so with that said, let's look at the top 3 teams for the defenseman. 

1. London United - The top favorite team is London United. Now, in talks with @McWolf, he refused to say whether London was located in North London or South London and decided to go with "central". Now, I do not like that answer because everyone knows that North London is better, but we will put them at the top of the list. How cool would it be to be the first ever pick of a team in one of my favorite towns? I would love that. London is a great city and I wanted a team in London for so long. I would love this. 

2. Malmo Nighthawks - I have always wanted to play with @OrbitingDeath, so being on the same team as him will go back to the Haan/Willems thing of the SHL. I would love to be on the same team as him, so they will go to number 3 on the list. 

3. DC Dragons - Living in DC for a bit, I have always loved this logo and team. I always said that I would end up in DC at some point with one of my players, so why not this one? I do like @Enorama as well, so it would be cool to have him as a GM. 

So, there you have it, my top 3 teams. 

1 minute ago, Poptart said:

With the Season 73 VHL Draft coming up at some point, Micah Adrienne has went ahead and listed the top 3 teams that are favorite to him. There are so many teams that he would play for and only 1 that he wouldn't due to his agent's past experience with that team, so with that said, let's look at the top 3 teams for the defenseman. 

1. London United - The top favorite team is London United. Now, in talks with @McWolf, he refused to say whether London was located in North London or South London and decided to go with "central". Now, I do not like that answer because everyone knows that North London is better, but we will put them at the top of the list. How cool would it be to be the first ever pick of a team in one of my favorite towns? I would love that. London is a great city and I wanted a team in London for so long. I would love this. 

2. Malmo Nighthawks - I have always wanted to play with @OrbitingDeath, so being on the same team as him will go back to the Haan/Willems thing of the SHL. I would love to be on the same team as him, so they will go to number 3 on the list. 

3. DC Dragons - Living in DC for a bit, I have always loved this logo and team. I always said that I would end up in DC at some point with one of my players, so why not this one? I do like @Enorama as well, so it would be cool to have him as a GM. 

So, there you have it, my top 3 teams. 

Ranks me #2, says it #3 :D