Press Conference

1. What type of player do you see yourself as in the future? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

2. Who will win the VHL and VHLM finals?

3. Do you have any preferred destinations in the VHLM draft? 

4. Would an expansion team be a place you’d like to land in the VHL Draft? Why or why not?

5. What are your goals for next season?

6. If you could take any job in the VHL (commissioner, GM, AGM, Updater, VSN writer, etc...) which would it be? Why?

53 minutes ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

1. What type of player do you see yourself as in the future? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

4. Would an expansion team be a place you’d like to land in the VHL Draft? Why or why not?

6. If you could take any job in the VHL (commissioner, GM, AGM, Updater, VSN writer, etc...) which would it be? Why?

Firstly, thanks Patrik for the questions. 

1. I think I would be a goal scoring winger. My strengths are that I have a good shot and skating skills but my weaknesses would be decision making. 

2. VHL - Calgary, VHLM - Mexico city

3. No

4. Sure, why not. A relatively new team in the league to join is fun and exciting. 

5. Score more, be faster and stronger and help my next VHLM team.

6. Maybe a VSN writer. Would love to write articles about this amazing league. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2020 at 7:31 PM, Blazzer said:

Open for any questions from anyone. ?

-Need TPE

1. The position you play is a big part of your hockey identity. If you had to switch positions in hockey, which position would you switch to and why? 

2. I have always wondered what people thought looked good on a jersey. If you had to name your top three colour combos for jerseys, which colour combos would they be?

3. If you had to design a Winter Classic jersey for the Chicago Phoenix, what would you put on it?

Wow its been a year eh. thanks for the questions slapshot, appreciate it. 

1. I would switch to a D. I feel like a defenders job is so versatile and flexible. During a rush, a defender can become a forward and take that 2 on 1 or whichever man advantage. But a defender has also got to have good defending skills, like blocking shots, reading and blocking passing lanes etc. To be a good D-man, isn't easy and maybe this role will start a new challenge. 

2. I love the green, white and red like one of the European hockey clubs. Reminds me of Christmas but also the colour just blends well together. 

3. That's a good question. I would probably make it a santa design. Red coat and white belts and the socks have the black strip at the bottom to signify the shoes.

1. What has been your favorite moment in your VHL career?

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing about your career, what would it be?

3. What position would you recommend for a new player getting into the league?

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2020 at 11:40 PM, Patrik Tallinder said:

1.I think that im a good defensive player but still some improvemnt to do. My biggest weaknesses is my faceoff need to be a lot better in this aspect of my game.

2.In the VHL i would say vancouver in the VHLM theres no doubt its the philadelphia Reapers

3.Im already drafted but when i join i had no preference

4.Yes because with an expansion you can have possibility to play earlier in the VHL

5. Improve my defensive game and became a good 2 way player

6. I would say a gm build your team and try to make this team that you build win the playoff.