Because I want the 12 TPE

Review:

This is pretty awesome overall. I absolutely love that background! The only thing I would’ve done differently is put the Americans logo on the crest. Great font style, I really love the retro vibe it gives. Overall I’d say this about a 9.5/10

Review:

@Acydburn you calling this poo hurts my already tortured soul. Over all  like @SirRupertBarnes mentioned the quality of your graphic is so far above the fodder you compared it to. I personally don't have a fondness for Colorado but their colours do make for great  contrast and no one can deny this image has a lot of crisp , clear visual interest . I'm not going to beat around the bush on this one thing though, I can't believe you didn't swap out the logo or even just leave the jersey blank,. There is always the possibility  you were crunched for time and believe me most of us graphics people have been  there.  So no real big ding on that one but my point is that I know you can do it so  I have to bring up that you didn't. In the end I will add that this sig is simply dripping with style and creativity. It is super balanced and the text is fun and punchy (I'm loving that shadow effect) . Keep up the amazing work it is always fun to see  what you have going :)

9.5/10 , (literally one logo swap from a 10 /10  :P

• Commissioner
11 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Review:

@Acydburn you calling this poo hurts my already tortured soul. Over all  like @SirRupertBarnes mentioned the quality of your graphic is so far above the fodder you compared it to. I personally don't have a fondness for Colorado but their colours do make for great  contrast and no one can deny this image has a lot of crisp , clear visual interest . I'm not going to beat around the bush on this one thing though, I can't believe you didn't swap out the logo or even just leave the jersey blank,. There is always the possibility  you were crunched for time and believe me most of us graphics people have been  there.  So no real big ding on that one but my point is that I know you can do it so  I have to bring up that you didn't. In the end I will add that this sig is simply dripping with style and creativity. It is super balanced and the text is fun and punchy (I'm loving that shadow effect) . Keep up the amazing work it is always fun to see  what you have going :)

9.5/10 , (literally one logo swap from a 10 /10  :P

This was for a 30 min sig challenge. There are a lot of things I would have done differently in retrospect, that's why it's poo. 

11 hours ago, Acydburn said:

This was for a 30 min sig challenge. There are a lot of things I would have done differently in retrospect, that's why it's poo. 

Even so, makes me sad to see someone down on their-self ..