Pines HEATING UP

rory

Jeffrey Pines has been on a hot streak as of late, posting back-to-back three point games, in a losing effort against D.C and the win over Calgary. The young rookie rejoins the hunt for the Christian Stolzschweiger Trophy, now trailing seven other players by only five points.

When asked about his recent performance, Pines had this to say: "Every game we play against Calgary is like a mini Battle of Alberta for me, being from Edmonton. Really gets me fired up having the chance to knock them down a peg, glad I could finally get on the scoreboard against them, and of course more importantly we get the dub."

He further went on to say this about the rookie point race: "Haha, not too worried about it at the end of the day. Lots of reachers in the top ten that'll drop off as we enter the playoff crunch. Namely @Hylands, who kept disappearing the further we got into the playoffs in Mexico City. If he gets that monkey on his back he just can't seem to shake it. Tough to play with, tougher to win with."