Recruited From: Other (Bananarama)

Position: RW

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Austria

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back to the league!

Let me know if you need help getting restarted or if you need any help catching up on all the changes!

7 minutes ago, Duddy said:

Thanks, to be fair I haven't followed the league in years and have no idea how things work here anymore.

Well I'm sure by now you have seen the portal. That's were most of the league things end up now. The forums are mostly for chatting and a hub for everyone to post stuff on. Any questions on how that works?

17 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Well I'm sure by now you have seen the portal. That's were most of the league things end up now. The forums are mostly for chatting and a hub for everyone to post stuff on. Any questions on how that works?

I will check out all the tutorials on how to do everything and if I have any questions left I will let you know.

Thanks though

Just now, Duddy said:

I will check out all the tutorials on how to do everything and if I have any questions left I will let you know.

Thanks though

No problem! 

Make sure to check out the discord channel (https://discord.gg/VrUxedS). That's were most of the league discussion and locker room talk is nowadays.

50 minutes ago, Duddy said:

Thanks, to be fair I haven't followed the league in years and have no idea how things work here anymore.

Things are much, much more advanced now, hehe. Sim leagues, or ours, finally caught up to 2020 (or close to it anyway). 

Good to see you back! 

CdFeji5.png&key=23a01461c226345361b57fc8

Welcome back to the VHL @Duddy

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you minutes on our 2nd line for the remaining few games of the season.

We aren't going to be competing for a cup this season, but if you want maximum ice time over a cup run, this is the place you want to be. If you are interested, quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

-Hylands

1 hour ago, Hylands said:

CdFeji5.png&key=23a01461c226345361b57fc8

Welcome back to the VHL @Duddy

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you minutes on our 2nd line for the remaining few games of the season.

We aren't going to be competing for a cup this season, but if you want maximum ice time over a cup run, this is the place you want to be. If you are interested, quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

-Hylands

Sure, why not. Low risk, low reward. I like it.